Lucky Draw Result Announcement
The lucky draw event of The First Belt and Road International Food Expo 2018 (BRIFE) has been finished. The winner of Two Free economy class air tickets from Hong Kong to South Africa is listed below:
Name: Jonathan Foo
Registration Code: 8085002402
- Pre-show and onsite registration visitors who attended the Expo on 27-29 June 2018 are entitled to join the Lucky Draw (the “Lucky Draw”), which is organized by FMC Exhibition Company Ltd (“FMC”), in conjunction with South African Airways in the event of the Belt and Road International Food Expo (HK) BRIFE 2018, 27 – 29 June 2018
- The prize to be drawn on Friday, 6 July 2018
- Results will be uploaded on Tuesday, 10 July 2018 to BRIFE official website (www.brifexpo.com), our Facebook/Twitter pages, South China Morning Post and Hong Kong Commercial Daily newspapers for prizes announcement. The organizer will also contact winner to receive the prize individually.
Two Free economy class air tickets from Hong Kong to South Africa (1 winner) (terms & conditions apply).
- Winner is required to contact South African Airways at +852 2877 3277 for the flight booking within 6 months from the date of the lucky draw. Once the flight booking is made, no change is allowed.
- After booking of the free air tickets, winner is required to bring along the original air ticket redemption letter to the South African Airways Ticketing Office for the free air ticket redemption within 120 hours
- The prize ticket must be issued 6 months from the date of the lucky draw and it will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue. The free air tickets validity is 5-14 days and must be issued at least 7 days before departure date
- The free air tickets shall be non-refundable and non-changeable. Fuel surcharges, administration, airport security charges and taxes are still applicable and winner must settle all such charges at time of issue of the free air tickets
- This offer is valid until 29 June 2018 Friday only for registrants who registered and attended BRIFE 2018. Interested parties can register to the Expo at www.brifexpo.com or at the registration counter onsite
- To enter the Lucky Draw, registrant must attend BRIFE 2018 by presenting their name card and submitting personal information including full name, contact number and email address at the Expo entrance. Any trade visitors (defined as professionals in the food related industry who are aged 18 years old and above) is eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw
- Exhibitors holding exhibitor passes are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw
- Only one registration is permitted per person to the draw. Duplicated registrations will be regarded as one entry. Multiple (more than one) entry of the same participant will be disqualified
- The Lucky Draw prize is non-exchangeable for cash and/or other gifts
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed with all the terms and conditions herein (“T&C”) including the publication of the names of Lucky Draws’ winner in BRIFE website, South China Morning Post and Hong Kong Commercial Daily newspapers for prizes announcement
- The prize is one set (2 pieces) of round-trip air tickets from Hong Kong to South Africa sponsored by South African Airways. All sponsored tickets will exclude taxes, fuel surcharges, administration fee and airport construction fee
- Winner will be randomly drawn from the registered visitor database of BRIFE 2018 that is eligible to the Lucky Draw
- Draw result will be announced in BRIFE website, South China Morning Post and Hong Kong Commercial Daily newspapers on Tuesday, 10 July 2018
- Staff of FMC Exhibition Company Ltd (“FMC”) and South African Airways and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Lucky Draw
- FMC reserves the final right of decision to verify the eligibility of all participants. In case of dispute, FMC reserves the right of final decision
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail
South African Airways
South African Airways (SAA) is the leading carrier in Africa, serving 57 destinations, in partnership with SA Express, Airlink, and its low-cost carrier, Mango, within South Africa and across the continent, and nine intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA is the winner of South African Airways (SAA) is the leading carrier in Africa, serving 57 destinations, in partnership with SA Express, Airlink, and its low-cost carrier, Mango, within South Africa and across the continent, and nine intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA is the winner of the Best Airline Staff Service award in the Africa category. in the Africa category.
[elementor-template id=”7190″][elementor-template id=”7203″]
Contact us | Sitemap
© Copyright 2018, FMC Exhibition Company Limited. All right reserved.